My House Divided

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Plastic vs Glass?

I cannot stand to drink out of a plastic cup/container when I drink anything in the liquid form. Glass for me please!

Who is with me? What's your choice?

P.S. Not an exceptionally cultural, newsworthy, intellectual, thought provoking topic but none the less it is something that has become a big discussion at work recently. Results here are mixed! 50 / 50 (with a .005 percent margin of error because we voted for a couple of people without their knowledge).

3 Comments:

  • It depends on the drink...

    By Blogger Abby, at 1:07 PM  

  • Some things just seem to taste better from a glass....

    By Blogger TransplantedOkie, at 12:04 PM  

  • OK, I cannot drink milk from a glass glass. I mean, I can, but I would rather not. Here is why: it doesn't stay cold as long as it does in a plastic cup. Actually, if I'm using a glass I need a straw. If its one of my 1200 Texadelphia cups, I'm cool without...

    By Blogger Erin, at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home